A friend recently made a comment that reminded me of how truly blessed I am. She stated that I had found one of the "good ones". She was referring to my husband. This was no surprise to me, I know I've got a good one. I just forget not everyone else does! It made me realize I might not be telling him enough how truly thankful I am for him. So, in honor of his birthday I would like to publicly declare just a few of the many reasons that he is a "good one".
1. He kindly smiles while eating the crumbly lump I am calling meatloaf.
2. He gladly holds my purse/ diaper bag/ shopping bag with out complaint.
3. He goes for a walk with our son instead of taking a nap, even though he worked till 11:30 the night before.
4. He indulges all my crazy plans for trips to museums, zoos, or shopping on his day off.
5. He loves my family.
6. He drives 15 minutes out of his way because I mentioned a Bojangles' sweet tea sounded good.
7. He listens when I talk ( unless it's basketball season .... I mean he is only human!)
8. He laughs at the same things that I do.
9. He drives the van with two screaming children, and let's me drive the quiet, peaceful car.
10. He tells me I'm pretty at least once everyday.
Happy birthday hubs! Thank you for being such a good one.