Thursday, November 14, 2013

Home again

After seven hours of interstate, intermittent sleeping and crying, face booking, snacking, changing DVDs, candy crush, and hearing " I'm hungry" we are finally home from our vacation.

We spent the majority of our time connecting with and enjoying family. We did take our oldest son to the aquarium which he thoroughly enjoyed. I also had the chance to slip away for some thrift store shopping which I thoroughly enjoyed. And dont worry about the hubs, he was able to enjoy several hours of basketball! 

Despite all my worrying about sleep situations we all slept and survived. My boys weren't too wild, and I didn't display too much crazy. I am embarrassed to admit I was the last one up each morning ( one morning I didn't get up till ten!) I told the hubs they probably think I'm the laziest person ever. He assured me they knew I had been up with the baby through out the night. I chose to believe him, and just avoided eye contact as I stumbled down the stairs each morning.

Now, I'm just glad to be out of the car and safely home. The boys are already in their beds and I am ready for mine. Hopefully later this week I can share some more detail and photos of our trip. But right now I'm going to fall asleep to the sweet sounds of the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Golden State Warriors.           
                  
                       * Sigh..........*

No comments:

Post a Comment