Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm back.

Please forgive my long absence. I have been distracted, tired, dry.

Over the past couple of weeks peeople very close to me have been going through some tough lessons. God has been stretching them and growing them. As a result, I have experienced my own time of frustration, questioning, growing, and acceptance. It has been uncomfortable and scary but totally worth it.

I am amazed at the faithfulness of my God. Two weeks ago I didn't understand what He was doing or why He was sending my loved ones (and me) through these situations. Honestly, I still don't completely understand, but now I completely trust Him. 

I didn't want to write about these uncomfortable growing pains and, I couldn't  detach from them to write about anything else. But, I feel ready now. Ready to write and share again. So, NaBloPoMo was a bust!.....Oh Well! There is always next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment