Reasons why my Father is awesome ( a fun little list in honor of my Dad)
1. He has an entire drawer dedicated to chocolate. Not the cheap stuff, but real chocolate
2. He lovingly shares the chocolate from said drawer.
3. He truly believes chocolate cures any illness or heartache.
4. His soothing voice can calm the angriest of babies.
5. His biting sarcasm... It's amazing to behold in full force!
6. He is one of the most generous people I know.
7. He loves to dance and is really good at it. I am hoping one of these days he will teach me to shag
( a southern beach style dance).
8. He has impeccable taste. The man knows how to dress.
9. Unlike many men, he has never shied away from saying he loves his family or showing affection.
10. He is an extremely hard worker.
11. He loves to iron........Okay this one might just be strange.
12. He willingly played barbies and had tea parties with us when we were children. Now, he willingly plays Legos, ninja, or whatever other craziness his grandsons request.
13. He cooks breakfast every morning, and it is always delicious.
14. His homemade spaghetti sauce is legendary.
15. He is a true biblical example of what a husband and father should be.
Yep, my Dad rocks.